View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 12:18 PM   #477 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Nice setup.

I need to pick up a wheel and stand. Not sure which to go with.
Which system are you on Red? Id suspect PS3 since you are in the gt5 thread. The GT force by Logitch is what I have. For the $130 it costs its amazing. I have been using mine for years and many times a week. It stands up to all the abuse I throw at it and I beat on it pretty hard. Very suprised at the quality. Though the Logitech G27 is where its at. The pedal feel is amazing and its fun as hell to drive a 6sp manual gearbox. The wheel itself is top notch w very realistic paddle shifters. My seat, the Gameracer Pro is one of the cheaper seats out there, around $400 it was I think, but has full adjustability and is just as good as the pricier seats. If you play racing games a wheel and seat make the experience 100x better.