View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 09:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to see this...while ive seen much worse discount tires have been notoriuos for doing crappy work so i never go there any more.

you have to take it to a shop that has the touchless mounters and a team that actually care about your wheels in order to get scratch-free installs. has been discussed here frequently.

i personally take my wheels to tirerack to have them installed. ive NEVER encountered one scratch from their installs. i know a lot of folks dont have access to tirerack but then again there should be plenty of shops (especally speed shops and wheel repair shops) in the area that have touchless mounters.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote