View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 09:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebeone View Post
So now Im even more confused - I have had 350z for three years - and I believe I really pushed hard. I even remember being on the same track like with 370z, but with fewer fuel and it never happend. Even for a fraction of a second, never...

But theres no solution till now. Im afraid, if I try to explain this to the dealer, he wouldnt understand or believe. Or second chance, he will replace half of the fuel system, with no success, only damaging rest of the car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I had an 03 350z. Never had a problem. Could track it all the way to empty, but I think I heard the later ones did have this problem.
You were very lucky! I have had many calls over the years for the 350z and this problem. I was able to make my car stutter a few times but I never completely killed it like my 370z. We didnt make anything for it because there was already a product that semi-solved it. however whenever our 370z version is all sealed up, we will probably revisit the 350z with updates to this unit to make it fit.