View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 08:33 AM   #1096 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
when is it? got an extra ticket?
22nd! I never have tickets. Just buy them from scalpers when we get there. I almost always get better seats than buying them in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I'm good right now just spent some money on the jeep.

I spoke with Rooskey he got his car tuned it put down 330HP
That's cool. You getting off for the UNC game or what??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
no offense meant at all but that can't be right. whatever dyno he was on must be reading high. highest N/A i've ever seen with full bolt ons and custom tune was right below 320whp. his car is relatively stock isn't it? intakes and exhaust?
It could be possible. I know that RedZed guy (not Dan but the other one) said he hit 330 with bolt-ons and tune. Rooskey's got a good bit done to his Z (M370, LTH, Pulleys, intakes?, and now tune). So much really depends on the dyno too.

Still working on my tune. I did some data logs yesterday and it's extremely rich. I'm going to try and get UpRev to get the tune closer so I only have to fine tune in. Hopefully next week I will have it back on the Dyno for more testing.