View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 06:50 AM   #19 (permalink)
mrcoolguyface
Track Member

Drives: 15 Nissan 370Z GM M6
mrcoolguyface is just really nicemrcoolguyface is just really nicemrcoolguyface is just really nicemrcoolguyface is just really nicemrcoolguyface is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Drone is subjective and everyone will perceive it differently. We have 5 different CBE options for all different sound levels. Some are loud and some in my opinion are quiet. In addition I have sensitive ears so I am not deaf by any means. As far as a vibration you might feel a slight one during certain RPMS through the gas pedal. But very slight as long as the exhaust is installed correctly. The exhaust is very rigid once installed and nothing is close to the floor so unless it is rubbing on something you will be fine.

I have installed over 60 systems myself and never had an issue and I have no doubt that you will love it! Whichever options you decide to go with.

One last note, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me directly...

Thank you, Tony
I can attest to calling Tony, being a solid solution to any questions you may have. We are all busy at times, and not always able to read and respond to PM's and such, as timely as we would like. I called Tony, and he sounded busy, however he didnt hesitate to take the call in his office and answer all of my questions and concerns; and walked me through ordering my system. Mad props to Tony and Fast Intentions for a job well done!!
mrcoolguyface is offline   Reply With Quote