Thread: GTM TT Stage 2
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 10:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
elperuano
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37S
elperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
I'm not sure where you are reading... The 3.5s became weak around 450whp, which would require around 10-12lbs of boost. The 3.7s really haven't been pushed yet and plenty of people are making around 500whp on roughly 10psi.
I've seen a few, 10 psi should be an all day dd boost to keep it at. This is what I aim for. I know the weakpoints on the de motor having had one myself n on mustang dyno I was at 430/380ish tq I believe. I see lot of the tuners for the Osiris here like z1 n s&r r on dynojets so thas why I thought it was weird why most of the tt kits I've seen r runnin somewhat similar numbers if compared to a mustang dyno..
Overall, ill be going with the stage 2 kit soon, waitin on my wheels n then I'll call Sam n ask his for his advice on certain things I have in mind. Just tryn get feedback from some Fl boosted vq37s here in Florida.
elperuano is offline   Reply With Quote