View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 01:15 AM   #66 (permalink)
RedlineHR
Base Member

Drives: Red 07 Z, SS 06 Z
RedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370ZINMO View Post
Bose has always suffered from "blows." Bose really doesn't blow though, it sucks.
LOL at al the Blose comments.

I was extremely disappointed with the 350z Bose system. Even with my very low expectations, I was still disappointed! The lame 10-inch "subwoofer" cannot play bass below 100 Hz.

I have listened to the 370z Bose and I can confirm it is WORLDS better. It has a subwoofer enclosure that fits inside the rim of the spare tire, which plays down to about 50 Hz with authority. It appears to be a bandpass unit since there was no woofer visible (I could be wrong). likely it is a 4-inch or 5-inch bandpass unit and it puts out much more and lower bass than the 10-inch paper-plate woofer in the 350.

I think the 370z bose is worth the $$ for those that do not want to go big for aftermarket and want to keep the weight down.

I hope that helps...
RedlineHR is offline   Reply With Quote