View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 05:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
I have a similar setup but with the FI LTH's and LOVE the sound since it's distinctive even when in a group of other cars with FI exhausts. It's quuuuiet for cruising, but let her rip and you get juuuuust enough rasp to let people know you've done more than just a CBE but in no way annoying. It sounds ever so slightly exotic and turns heads everywhere I go.

The best part is (and I know some people don't like it) but the deceleration hiss, or hiss after coming off the gas in lower gears... sounds almost like it's boosted. So even the cars that I myself wouldn't think of competing against because they ARE boosted even lower their heads...

I love F.I.
if i want rasp i'll stick my butt out the window and fart as I drive along and get attention that way!

oh hi Chris!
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote