View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 01:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Strangler
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 370z Touring 6MT
Strangler will become famous soon enough
Default Getting Swirls off the car

I've been annoyed by these swirls on my car for awhile. I went to a car wash and the pressure on the water spraying thing was a bit high I think, now there are swirls everywhere.

I tried looking for an auto detail shop around where I live but I didn't find many good ones at all. I found a popular place called Maaco. I gave them a call and they say they would paint the entire car for $300. I thought to myself, "WOW, that is really amazing to paint the entire car for that much." Then I asked for a bit more detail and he said the $300 was their cheapest paint. I also asked for the most expensive one because I don't want something cheap on the Z and he said it would be around $500 for the more expensive paint.

He also said they don't really just remove swirls they would have to paint the car.

I'm thinking about bringing the car in this weekend to see what they can do about it.

How do you guys get rid of your swirls? I really want want to bring it to Maaco but if that's the only choice I have then I might just have to do it.
Strangler is offline   Reply With Quote