View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
B&W_Evader
Track Member

Drives: slower than before
B&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Read threw the whole thing before I started. Sounds like you've had some good success with yours after spending some decent amount of $$$. I hate tearing into panels so I figured I'd start off with the easiest one. Wanted to do some controlled sound measurements too so the rest of the people out there can figure out what the biggest bang for the buck is. Also didn't know if nissan has done something with this on the last batch of Zs they shipped out. That's why I showed the picture of the dual mat. Need the dB meter before I really start understanding how best to address the issue.

Please, no just turn up the stereo comments. I know all about noise from my last sports car. 69 Vette, 350SB, performer RPM (heads/intake/cam/lifters), hooker super competion headers with 2-1/2 dual exhaust and single chamber flow masters. I enjoyed it but I'm over the dB levels giving me headaches.
B&W_Evader is offline   Reply With Quote