Thread: Z it is!
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 10:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
Nismo is a good buy if you are into aggressive looks and sportier less luxury ride...

IMO a touring / sport / Nav is the perfect Z... you see the inside a ton more than you see the outside of your car.. the nav/music box/bose is a nice addition to have...

If I were to get another Z it would be a touring sport with navi with the orange interior, lol... I had a base non sport that i dumped crazy money into to get the LSD and brakes... not getting sport package was def a mistake... I also always regretted not having nav, I ended up with nismo cloth seats which IMO are just as good as the leather... heated seats are nice but a non sweaty back in the summer is also nice, lol...

Nismo and touring are both great choices but its really up to you and what you want from your car... Leather, heated seats, bose, navi, hatch cover are all nice additions
Good info