View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 09:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
yeah, they are. The HR was notably slower than the DE too. I feel like the VHR was even slower than the HR, but it's hard to say...sometimes it is just in your head
I didn't get to push the HR hard, but it was enough to tell the difference in the lower revs. Although it ramps up slower, I can feel the power in the VHR. The HR feels like it has a lighter flywheel and is much more eager to rev. The throttle is definitely very touchy, so perhaps the VHR dampened the touchy throttle.

One thing I know for sure is that the throttle response in the DE/HR remains the same regardless of temperature even after a long drive. The VHR throttle response appears to worsen after a long day of driving.