Thread: [For Sale] VARIOUS 370Z accessories
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 04:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold
Default VARIOUS 370Z accessories

UPDATE:
Nismo knob spoken for.

Nismo mats are spoken for.

Nosemask remains for sale

================================================== ==============

Folks, as some of you already know, I sold my Z a week ago. So, I parted as much as I could before she left. My invidias and filters were already spoken for, so those were sold. I still however, have the remaining accessories for sale. All these parts have only about 2000 miles on them, since I sold the car with only 2600 miles TOTAL on the car.

Those of you that know me personally can attest to the quality that I keep my car AND everything that goes with it These items are in MINT condition. Please pm me with your contact info, so we can arrange payment and shipment.

NISMO Titanium Shift Knob, 6 gear pattern attached on knob.
$100 shipped

NISMO carpeted floor mats (these were NEVER stepped on. I have a protective rubber clear mat on top of these when they were in my Z)
$50 shipped

OEM Nissan Nose Mask (hood and full bumper, leather). NEVER EVER used. I got a clear bra instead after I bought it.
$75 shipped

All 3 items above, I will let go for $200 shipped.
As an added bonus, first to buy any of these, I will throw in my Nismo Locking Valve Stem caps (below) for one, then OEM Nissan locking lug nuts (again never used) for the other.

2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra

Last edited by FromG2Z; 10-05-2011 at 02:55 PM.
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote