View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 09:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
tag824
Base Member

Drives: 335is
tag824 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
I own a 370 and have driven the 335i several times. The 335i "feels" faster because of the torque. Interior is nice in both cars. I think the 370Z is more of a driver's car...you feel more connected to whats going on. The 335 is a lot of fun too though and can me made to go quite quick.

My prediction is that you are going to be very disappointed with your test drive. The truth is, its a car you're going to have to get to know. Once you drive it for a while, it becomes a very enjoyable experience.

Also depends on what you use it for...if its cruising around town, both are excellent, but I'd take the 335. If you want to drive it hard and you enjoy the drive then the Z.
Haha, well yes my car is very, very quick. I've got some nice aftermarket 19's with sticky Goodyear summers and the PROcede CANbus tuner and cone air filters in it. That not only puts out some serious power but helps plant it too. She's putting out about 410hp; don't know about actually whp but I guesstimate around 340-50hp not to mention the gobs of low end torque it has. The f#cker literally screams off the line. You actually need to ease into it or else you'll toast your tires really quick. Took me some time to get launches down to where it just takes off like a slingshot instead of making a lot of noise/smoke.

Well, I hope I'm not disappointed in the 370z because I really like it. This is a car that I would purchase to own if I got it and would easily drop about 5k into it within the first few months of getting it.
tag824 is offline   Reply With Quote