View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 09:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
dlmartin81
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z
dlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OWSIU View Post
You got pads and a backing plate for it right? The white pad it comes with is no good.

I just got a 7424xp a few weeks back, so far I've only used it for light polishing and waxing. It's so much quicker and easier to wax with a PC.
Well my PC is slightly different than the stock one. The company that I ordered from replaces the stock backing plate and pads with their own. I don't know if it's 'their own' their own but they replace them with better ones, they say. They also provide you with extra pads for a complete polish and wax/sealant job.

I don't know if you're refering to the stock or to this one. This is what I got.
dlmartin81 is offline   Reply With Quote