View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 09:03 PM   #18 (permalink)
mspeasl
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Red M6 Sport/Touring
mspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Image

Zboi513,

A piece of advice (for what it's worth). I am 67 years old and when a kid (23) walks in I look at you as nothing but problems. Disrespectful - immature - Smart *** - unclean - unkempt - and the list goes on and on in the mind of the local businessman. Yes he wants your money, but he doesn't trust what he is looking at to take a $40K car out for a test drive. When I was your age I didn't project an image of trustworthiness either (60's era hippie). Now try going back to that dealer and speak to a different salesman that hasn't met you and project an image of influence. In other words, don't be wearing baggy pants that are hanging down below the crack of your *** and a T-shirt that says "I did your momma" (or words to that effect). Walk in there with your hair freshly cut and combed and clean shaven. The only smell around you should be your after shave. I'm not saying you should have on a suit and tie (but it wouldn't hurt), but a nice clean pair of slacks and a Polo and shined shoes would do. Watch your language. DON'T say, "Hey Dude". "How about letting me rip the Zed down the Asphalt". Image, image, image is everything. How one presents ones self is everything in this world. Always has been and always will be.

Just my