View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 12:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
scottIN
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z
scottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecinoid View Post
This is true.... But, for $1200 you can have custom leather done. Add it to your deal if you want something a little different. The after market leather is generally better quality than the factory if you know where to go.

I'm thinking of a moss leather seating with door panels. Tried that with my black interior on my silver car and it looks like it would be awesome. All I'm saying is there are some choices.

Good luck !!!
When I bought a C-Coupe in 2002, it was in the middle of the Mad Cow scare in Europe - you couldn't get leather. So the dealer put katskinz (sp?) in my car. It was funny becasue when I'd take it in the service guys would all say "Wow, this is nicer than the Mercedes leather!" LOL!
scottIN is offline   Reply With Quote