View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 12:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottIN View Post
Got an e-mail from my dealer yesterday and it is confirmed. His regional rep was in and black will be the only interior available on most of the Touring model colors. Guess I'm getting a black interior...
This is true.... But, for $1200 you can have custom leather done. Add it to your deal if you want something a little different. The after market leather is generally better quality than the factory if you know where to go.

I'm thinking of a moss leather seating with door panels. Tried that with my black interior on my silver car and it looks like it would be awesome. All I'm saying is there are some choices.

Good luck !!!
Mecinoid is offline   Reply With Quote