Thread: South Louisiana
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 12:10 PM   #1211 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne

^^ Agree with Harold.

Chips are going to need a repaint. It's POSSIBLE to have the chips filled and then buffed over and blend them in, but it's not going to be 100%. I have only seen some really, really top notch detailers do that.

The scratches can be buffed out with a high speed buffer and some compound.

Rims... well... the proper way to fix the rim would be to have it dismounted, the lip would be shaved down and then the wheel gets re-painted. The most times I have seen that happen, they almost never match the other 3. If the wheels are scratched on on side, I say do them both and get them to match the other side as best as possible... that way it's less noticeable because you don't look at both sides of the car at the same time.

Fishers in baton rouge can fix wheels... they will require you to bring the wheel by there for a price quote.
TypeOne is offline   Reply With Quote