View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 11:38 AM   #6951 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Today -- playing hookey from work, treating the 370 to a complete wax job with Meguiar's Ultimate, vacuuming the house, packing for San Diego, charging camera batteries, posting on the forum, etc. Tonight, we are headed to a bizarre event. A good friend (my ex-wife's wife) checked out (the permenant kind and by her own hand) a year ago today -- so there is a party in her honor. They say it will be the best party that the guest of honor does not get to attend. It should be weird and heavily populated with the flannel-wearing diesel dyke crowd.

I need to write a book or something.

Dang, I almost forgot...

Happy Friday, Mr. Kenchan!
Uuuhhhhh