View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 11:22 AM   #33 (permalink)
W.O.W. 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Touring Sport Z
W.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by roplusbee View Post
Legal department? Wow...............

So I guess I am supposed to infer that I am one of the bad seeds of the forum because of the statement that I made. The more I deal with Americans, the more I fell like our society has become soft and weak (and I am American, lol). I guess being in........let's call them interesting situations has given me a different perspective on things as a whole.

Ricardo2.0:

Don't worry, I will stay out of your threads from now on. I did not intend on making you feel like you were being attacked. However, this is a public forum and you volunteered to post. You should have a little thicker skin if you are doing what you say you are. I never questioned your income, I just had a REALLY hard time reading what you posted. I also took the time to share my plan to give you an idea of what you are getting into. Please DON'T PM me. I would rather not be bothered. Good luck with your purchase.........

This is a crazy thread.
W.O.W. 370Z is offline   Reply With Quote