View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 10:30 AM   #6940 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Took the plunge and ordered some Di Noc yesterday. I've got a CF overlay set from CARID.com coming in next week that I may pick over and use the remainder as templates for the Di Noc.

I'm like Ken; much prefer the matte finish over the glossy polyurethane look. I'll definitely be doing the B pillars and door switch plates. My biggest challenge will be the NAV/radio/HVAC face plates.

I do know that I'll be ordering the gearshift surround from A.J at CarbonSignal at a minimum. If they made an overlay for the NAV/radio/HVAC faceplate, life would be easier, just a little more expensive.

My biggest problem is my "OCDness" for things to be perfect. Knowing that is a longshot for me, I prefer to leave things to the pros when I can.

I'll keep you guys posted on my progress. I'm sure you can all use a good laugh every now and then.
That all sounds cool.