View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 09:03 AM   #6938 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Installed my softer clutch helper spring while enjoying a cup of coffee before work.
To the guys who stated this is an easy 10 minute mod, I say what are you, 3 foot tall pygmy contortionists?!?!? I tried an assortment of crazy positions to try to get both of my arms and hands and at least one eye under the dash to depress the clutch pedal while trying to maneuver pins and c-clips and I can say that my back and neck will not be right for at least a few days.
Driving impressions later.

I forgot to take pics of my screwdriver and needlenose pliers, but you get the idea.
LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boris00 View Post
Last night G2Z and I with some help from a couple buddies put his old Invidia CBE on my Z. We also gave it her first oil change (Redline FYI).

cool!

all i did yesterday was wash my G and at my Z. tonight i need to clean the interior of my G..basically wipe the inner glass and dust/leather care the seats.

tomorrow going in my Z 4sure.