View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 08:20 PM   #22 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

i didn't realize these trophies/"plagues" were engraved with the winners names. that's whole different animal. i could see that being a logistical nightmare. that's all and good but that sounds a little too complicated to me... or if you wanted to make nice certificates at the event, seems like someone could print them on prepared certificates just filling in their names. then the winners could have their awards before they leave instead of relying on getting them in the mail months later