View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 05:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zcon2011 View Post
Z1804,

The activities of being Chairman for a convention is well outside the norm for most people who have held the position. If you can find one that was in the profession of any part of the hats I wore as chairman, I would be well beyond shocked. I took on the task for a number of reasons, none of which included disappointing you or anyone else.

As with most things that a person has never done, the first time is almost never as well done as a second or third time. I apologize for disappointing you, and hope you will not allow my failure to affect your attendance at next years Zcon.

That said,
Talking to me about the 24th ZCON will get things done, griping on a forum that I do not frequent generally will not. I would never have seen this post if a friend had not alerted me to it. If your intent is to actually change the situation, communicate with those who are in the thick of actively handling it. Calling the newspaper to report a fire has very little chance of getting the fire department to respond to it in time to make a difference.
The certificates are almost ready,and will be mailed out next week.

William Stokes
Chairman: 24th Annual ZCCA International Convention

FYI
Call the Savannah International Trade and Convention Center and ask for the cost to rent the entire International Trade and Convention Center for two days, their Parking Lot for the seven days, be sure to include their security. You will find out that the cost of the Convention Center alone was FAR more than the $145 you paid for registering for the Car Show and the Convention-and that does not include the cost of the other facilities we made available to you, the services we provided, or the Insurance we had to obtain.
No offense man, but last years trophies took forever to get out as well. Almost a year later in fact for some. So if the fire department has been late to every fire in the entire district, why bother calling them the next time there is a fire? by your own analogy.

Jus sayin yo.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote