View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 03:10 PM   #29 (permalink)
kosstick
Track Member

Drives: G37
kosstick is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo2.0 View Post
I have to say TWYNBYZ thanks for the support. And to those others who criticized everything well i don't loose any sleep but you make my laugh and found it entertaining. But from now n i will PM the good PPL on this forum. I have got great advice on this forum thanks to all from the Admin to TWYNBYZ i really apresiated your time. By the way jason 805 for fiscal year 09-10 my company have earnings of over 11M and my 250K are not salary but bonuses my salary is One dollar a month minus taxes i end up with 69 cents LOL.About my copyrights jason look at the (LLC) you may be a designer and a developer LOL but you dont have a clue on what it takes to build something like my company. AMEN And I have plenty PPL here who master everything form Basic++, CofeeSCripl, JMV, cocoa, and many many more i dont need advised from you sir or are you trying to inquire for some kind of advisory fees, then let me tell you. YOU ARE FIRED. this is my last post as i have been advised by my legal department not to engage on this type of conversations Well good Luck to you all. AND YES I LOVE MY 370Z...
Pm me on what build you decide to go with.
kosstick is offline   Reply With Quote