View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 01:01 PM   #45 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dimer View Post
Oh I know, my best friend got his 5.0 a couple weeks after I got my Z. I know all about it's superiorities that DSport seems to not have been able to take advantage of.

I just love that while they're saying it's the best rwd car of 2012 they do a pretty good job of bashing it at the same time. It's hard to believe they actually liked it.
Nissan drivers are a huge portion of their reading demographic. No euro guys read it, no Domestic drivers read it...pretty much between the genesis and the z. It's just good business.

Their "downsides" to all the cars are designed to play right into stereotypes--German cars are too "exclusive", domestics only good in a straight line...the new z overheats, unlike your old Honda...etc, etc. Just trying to make money.