View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 12:34 PM   #39 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
None of this matters. As nothing can beat my prius now that i have some LoPro tires on that beast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
D sport is a very good magazine when reading about mods and upgrades. And even though I can see where there coming from as far as the reasons they believe why the Z is there pick. They made it hard to convince me that the camaro and mustang are sub par. As far as the camaro SS. I already made one look like a baby in Zenrobia(my last Z) I never came across a new GT and don't plan to without mods. I figured the camaro would be a drives race and sine the guys had a 6m I said..."he's toast and I toasted em on the track, lovely. But I can agree with 2 things.
1. Price to performance, nothing comapares on the overall package.
2. With the right preliminary mods the Z is one hell of a machine.
D sport has always been a joke. Even in high school I thought it was satire.

Surprised you made an ss look like a baby...what time did he run?