View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 12:08 AM   #20 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

<off-topic>

Dude, please use spell-check or slow down. With minimal mistakes an average human can still read sentences and comprehend. That **** looks like some crap my 13yr old daughter would text to someone.

</off-topic>

OK, on-topic........If you think going F/I is a bargain, you are in for a surprise. If you go with GTM, you can purchase a turn-key it and be OK for a while. However, you must think supporting parts, maintenance, and "oh crap" funds with any F/I build. If you put my girl's income with mine, we still don't make 6 figures. I have a budget that I call "fun money" that supports my hobbies. I also have a credit card specifically for that "oh crap" moment. Hope you have fun with your Z.............
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote