View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 04:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25
Default Mods and routine Service, where do you go?

The discussion about warranty voids after bolt-ons has been discussed ad nauseaum. However, I do have a question for those of you who have gone ahead with all the bolt-ons...

Where do you get your car serviced? Looking through the Nissan service interval booklet, the vast majority can be done at home. Are you doing your own work or do you have a third party mechanic looking it over?

Finally, if you needed something fixed under warranty (something not engine, tranny related), would you take it to your dealer for service/repair with the bolt-ons still in place? Or would you take them off so they don't make a note for future issues that you have modified the car?

Essentially, I'd like to get the Gen III intake which is easily changed back to stock if I had a warranty issue. But I don't want to go in for a 30k mi service one day and have them say "oh lookie there...an aftermarket intake. Make a note of that in the computer for future reference...".
spearfish25 is offline   Reply With Quote