View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 06:34 PM   #55 (permalink)
birdmanx1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Nismo
birdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to birdmanx1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunNgun View Post
Wooooaaahhhhhh, so I found a vehicle inspection sheet tucked away inside my car from the dealership that it was shipped from. The date of the inspection is 8-15-2011, however it has an odometer reading on it. IT SAYS 200. So as far back as august my car already had 200 miles on it. When I took ownership of it it had 225 as I had mentioned, which means it was indeed delivered on a truck. However having 200 pre-existing miles on it can only mean one thing, that it was a demo car correct?
Too late to do anything about it since you already took delivery of the car. The dealership owned you on this and used the fact that you were not going to double-check their lies. Hopefully you got or ran a carfax report on the car before purchase.

Enjoy your slightly used new Z boss!
370Z NISMO #0462 | ClearBra | 3M tint | Head/Taillights | Dynamat | Black Roof | Tommy Kaira HB | CF Parts | Berk HFCs | FI SS | NST Pulleys | Takeda aFe | K&N | H&R Spacers | Swift Spec R | SPC F&R | Zuperman M370
Nismo Vid | Nismo Journal | Nismo Rumble
birdmanx1 is offline   Reply With Quote