View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Masa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Family Cars
Masa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Masa, thanks for posting up a picture of this. I originally thought it was the black Z cover, but now I know, its still a nice cover!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_sk View Post
Right on good looks for the update w/the pic, thanks!
No prob guys.

I found that the best way to use an outdoor car cover and avoid it marring up/swirling the paint is to make sure it is absolutely clean and dust free before applying it. That means after a drive - if you don't want to wash - at least use some quick detailer and wipe off the dirt before putting it on or leave it off altogether until you clean/detail the car again. Also doesn't hurt to have a good coat of wax on as well.

Also, for potential buyers - remember no cover is 100% water-proof. Water getting in is ok - its the dirt/debris/leaves you want to keep out.