View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 04:59 PM   #28 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
they need to make front offsets in 30-38 for our cars.
Why do you want such a high offset? The TE37SL is available in 18x9.5 +35 and +40, which both clear the 370Z brakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
whats the best offset for 11.5 in the rears? i want fat rear tires
The TE37SL isn't available in 19x11.5, but in order to run a meaty tire on an 11.5" wheel, you're going to have to sacrifice some ride height or do some pretty serious fender mods. I'd have to do some measurements to make sure it clears everything on the 370Z, but I'd imagine an offset around +35 would work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTTZR View Post
Could I please receive a price shipped to Sydney, Australia (if possible). Shipped to SYD airport is cheaper, but I don't know whether you guys offer that.
Expect a PM soon!

- Matt C.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!