View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 03:23 PM   #21 (permalink)
Irishrogue
Base Member

Drives: 09 NISMO 370Z
Irishrogue is on a distinguished road

Well I guess Ill throw my opinion in the ring, being a NISMO owner. I really love the look of the NISMO, bearing in mind that looks are completely subjective. I loved the look of the NISMO 350Z as well, but many didn't like it either. Performance wise, Its a great car. I think the 370z in almost all aspects is a step up performance wise, so Its not like the NISMO is a dud or anything, I think people need to keep in mind that although Nissan claims its the track ready car, Its not. They didn't put an oil cooler, or a better diff in it, its not the end all be all track ready car they might want to sell it as, mainly because that would make the price above the magical 40k mark. To me, its more of a alternative to the touring model, as they are almost comparable price wise. Ones for the people who like a little more luxury, the other is for the people who like a little more performance, the issue is that no one has really seen a benefit to the 18 extra ponies yet, or upgraded suspension etc, but Im sure the NISMO will hold its own, as long as we keep things in perspective; Its still a sub 40k sports car.
Irishrogue is offline   Reply With Quote