View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 12:27 PM   #344 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdskull View Post
^They look freaking amazing in those pictures! Looks like they were worth it! I have to check it out in person sometimes!
Thanks! I will definitely let you know next time I am in SD, we should meet up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
Those look awesome would the entire gauge cluster cover that the Z store sells be overkill? I think it would go good. You have got to get the steering wheel done, I cant wait to do that myself.
I was debating getting that part too but I think it would be too much, it is just too big of a piece of carbon fiber for the interior and would look out of place in my opinion. If I continue making a good bit of money on my daytrading portfolio, I might be able to afford a CF steering wheel haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Christian, those look awesome, I have to get them. As always your mods are in good taste and subtle.

Where did you pick these up and how much, if you don't mind me asking?

I agree the steering wheel would look good. btw...no need to apologize for the photo overload, it's your thread and do want you want. Plus a number of us including yourself are into photography.
Thanks for the kind words, clean and subtle is my goal! CarbonSignal made them, I believe the grand total was a little over $400 including international shipping, a bit pricey but they do great work so it was definitely worthwhile in the end.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote