View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 11:57 AM   #90 (permalink)
edconline
Track Member

Drives: 10' MB Z34 6MT T/S/N
edconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond repute

I too read through this whole thread, and wasn't able to come to a conclusion. Part of that is because I am planning on running the Racing Brake 2-piece front rotors and powerslot rear rotors (maybe eventually get the RB rears as well). I was looking at XP8's all around for street/track however on the RB website it specifically mentions that Carbotechs may not be the right pads for their rotors, and they endorse Hawk and supposedly have worked with Hawk to make the rotors compatible with their pads. From what I have read in this thread, the HP-Plus pads may not be a bad choice as one would assume the RB rotors have been designed to take the 'abuse' the HP Plus generally does to rotors?