View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 02:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
Minicobra1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mt
Minicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solus View Post
Well I will have to wait until they are open again on monday. I did however talk to the dealership not far from here. He said it is a complete fallacy that you have to have a Nismo vin# to get Nismo parts. The sideskirts are almost 500 a piece. The front and rear bumper are just under 400 a piece and the front lip was like 350 I believe. I will call him again monday though and get the official price and numbers from the dealer here, see how they marry up to what bullitt gets.
cool, check on the wheels too. A couple dealers that I've talked too keep quoting me the prices for the S-Tune ones.
370z Tour| Spt Pack|Navi|BERK CBE|Berk HFC's| Eibach Springs| Hotchkis Sway Bars|SPC Camber Arms|15mm Ichiba Wheel Spacers| 19"Factory Nismo Wheels-Matt Black|Stop Tech Rotors|TWM Shifter|3M Tint|Black Fangs|Black Rear Valance|JDM Fog Light| MY BAND-www.myspace.com/petroleum
Minicobra1 is offline   Reply With Quote