View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 06:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Datsun1973
Base Member

Drives: 2500HD Crew Cab
Datsun1973 is on a distinguished road
Default 2009 MB Persimmon Sport Touring 6spd in Texas

I bought this car in May of 2010 from Bankston Ford in Plano with 1100 miles on it. It now has ~11-12K miles on it of mixed city and highway driving. Oil has been changed every 3,000 miles, never smoked in. 3M clear Bra and ceramic window tint were added shortly after I bought it. The interior is perfect and still smells new. The exterior has one very small door dink that you really have to look for in the right light. It gets washed regularly and is never driven in bad weather.

It is a touring sport 6-spd with every option available except navigation.

I am selling because I am getting transferred back up to Indianapolis and a 370z is just not practical for the climate. If I could keep this car I would since I LOVE IT.

I will sell it to Carmax or trade it in on new 2012 F150 EcoBoost if it doesn't sell on here and take the sales tax advantage.

The car is paid for and I have the clear texas title in hand. I will accept CASH or Cashier's check from a local texas or national bank that can be verified by the bank at the time of the transaction. Wire transfers will also be acceptable bank to bank.

No shipping or out of country sales. So if you're from Nigeria I won't sell you the car so please don't try. I will pick you up from DFW airport if you plan to fly in from out of town to purchase the car.

The car will be available for purchase after 5 November after I return from my USAF Deployment.

Edmunds.com puts the PP Value at $28.1K and dealer retail from $30-$31K.

I will post an asking price of $28,500/offer but please don't low ball since trade in is around $25-26k and if I trade it in that will save me nearly $2,000 on sales tax with the new truck.

You can PM me on here with offers or interest.

Thanks,
Andy
Datsun1973 is offline   Reply With Quote