View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 02:18 PM   #82 (permalink)
Minicobra1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mt
Minicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
i was afraid of that scraping already... which would get a lower drop the eibachs... or the tanabes? all i really want is an inch and 1/4 drop no lower.... is there any drop springs that just do a inch flat?
I don't know of any yet, I'm sure there will be some in that range though. I'm pretty happy with the ride quality of the Eibachs. I've had other Eibachs on previous vehicles and I think they did a great job with the spring rates on these. They work really good with the stock shocks. Your going to sacrifice a little ride quality, but not much. Here is a pic of my car after installing the SPC camber arms, this is with 20mm spacers in the rear and the camber brought more back to stock position.
The Eibachs will give you a slight neg camber when first installed. Link to thread:
Berk Technology Cat-Back Coming Soon!
370z Tour| Spt Pack|Navi|BERK CBE|Berk HFC's| Eibach Springs| Hotchkis Sway Bars|SPC Camber Arms|15mm Ichiba Wheel Spacers| 19"Factory Nismo Wheels-Matt Black|Stop Tech Rotors|TWM Shifter|3M Tint|Black Fangs|Black Rear Valance|JDM Fog Light| MY BAND-www.myspace.com/petroleum
Minicobra1 is offline   Reply With Quote