View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 10:29 PM   #366 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

I finally was able to pick up my CS parts today after a long wait since ordering them and am very happy with the quality of the parts! I did not install the two door panel switch covers as I want to polish them first but the rest I did, including the tachometer bezel and the three gauge hats. I used 3M VHB tape, the thinnest one they sell for the hats and the tachometer bezel just fits and stays in place.

I took plenty of pictures but I thought it would be meaningful to take some pictures of the car before and after for some context.

Here are the befores: I apologize that my car is a bit dusty!

A test fit of the door panel switch covers:

Now for the CS pieces fitted:

Anyways, sorry for picture overload but I wanted to show what the kit looks like from inside and outside since I know people who might be interested in the kit might want to see that. I am super happy with the kit, my favorite part is definitely the tachometer bezel, and along with some of the suede work I have done has definitely given the interior a more upscale feel.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote