View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 08:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
edub370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z S/T 6MT
edub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of light

yay for being 22 in a z! i got pulled once and when i asked why i had been pulled over the cop said "i was speeding, driving recklessly, and crossed a double yellow." now i NEVER argue with cops, parents raised me better than that. But that was the first time i have actually said to a cop "i am 100% positive i didnt do any of those things you said." he said he had me on camera and when i said i would need to see the footage because i didnt do it, he let me off witha warning.

long story short, i live in a small town where the cops know most of the cars around. a new car with a 22 yr old driving a nice car is begging for attention, and i think i got pulled over so he could put a face with a car and make sure nothing suspicious was goin on. Better safe than sry, but i will agree that its frustrating to get pulled over for "speeding" 3 times, yet not a single cop has gotten me on radar, or paced me to confirm