View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 06:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
bigsix
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Honda City/Mazda 2
bigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to bigsix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcrimzon View Post
The very first car I saw that I had to have was back in 2003 and it was when I first saw the 350z. Once I saw the car I had to have one. Then in 2005 I bought a used silver one and I had no idea how to drive a standard. So when I was at the dealership I ended buying the car. I then had to call my friend up, to come and drive my car home for me because I had no idea how to drive the thing. But I wasn't going to buy a sports car and get an automatic. I spent the better part of the next day learning how to drive my new car. I must have stalled about a million and one times. I was so intimidated by the car that I called the dealership up and asked if I could trade it in for an automatic. The salesman told me he would see what he could do. After the phone call though I thought to myself I am not going let this beat me. I am going to learn to drive this thing one way or another. After a week I had a pretty good handle on it. The car intimidated the hell out of me at first, but over time I got used to it and now the Z is the only car I have ever owned. I traded my 03 in for an 07 and then traded that in for my Nismo. And the only reason why I got the Nismo was because the dealership I went too was all out of standards for the 370z sports model. So I got talked into getting a Nismo but to be honest it wasn’t hard for them to talk me into getting it. I must say that I love driving my car and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. There might be faster cars or nicer cars out there but I love my Nismo. I think that if you get a Nismo it might be intimidating at first but you will get the hang of it and you’ll have a blast. That is just my thoughts on it. And as far as color, mine is black and I get comments on it all the time by people saying it looks kind of like the bat mobile. So I really enjoy black. But the red one also looks amazing. Honestly just getting a Nismo in any color and you can’t go wrong. Let us all know how things turn out and what you end up going with.
Cool story. I remember learning to drive stick with my Mom. Starting on inclined hills was so scary, but I got better with time.
I didn't know enough about cars when I was 15 to think about a manual vs. an automatic. I just took the manual as a normal part of a car.

There are definitely faster and nicer cars on the market. The 370z seems to know what it is, and I like that.
bigsix is offline   Reply With Quote