View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 01:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunNgun View Post
I just purchased a brand new 2011 370z from the dealer. However before the car was shipped, the sales guy told me how it had the 5 spoke rims that look kinda like the RAYS rims with the forks at the end and not just the standard 5 straight spokes that 350's have. He acted as if this "in between" style looked kinda like this;

Are these stock rims? Because mine do not look like that.

He also said the car was delivered on a truck and had 12 miles on it. But when I fired it up it had 250 miles on it. My sales receipt also says 19 miles. What the hell is going on here? Did they mix up my Z with somebody elses or something?

********.Regardless of the rims, this is ********. Would not have ever even cranked that car. The factory DOES put miles on the car to test them for rattles, etc. and GM even can do a 10-30 mile or so test-drive in the cars. I don't know about Nissan.

What I DO! know is they do NOT do 250 miles of testing.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote