View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 12:22 AM   #39 (permalink)
11Thumper
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z, '01 S2k
11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I paid a lil over 34k for sport pkg, auto, kick pl, spl grds, mats, backupcam/homelink and flat-bedded from houston with 7 miles. I wouldn't call your deal terrible. But you didn't go in knowing everything you needed to know. You are learning after the fact. Its ok though. Live and learn. When dealing for sports cars, you can't go in telling them what you want and what you want to pay without knowing certain facts. Those facts can be found here. People have gotten about $1000 less than me for the same car. But usually, they didn't have the camera and the flatbed shipped car. And they definately don't live in the texas "rape a custy for a Z" region.
If you ever trade or buy a new Z again? You are now a member of this forum and you won't get bamboozled by ahole salesmen again.
I paid about the same as you ($33.5k) for basically the same thing, minus the backup camera. I couldn't negotiate as killer of a deal as I wanted to because they had to flat bed the car about 450 miles for me. I got exactly what I wanted so it's all good.

It's only money...
11Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote