View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 08:21 PM   #335 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
I just looked through most of your pages. great build and the car looks awesome with the subtle drop and carbon pieces. I definitely want those HFC's now. I don't think iv'e seen another Z on here (haven't looked hard) with the Cats installed before other exhaust work had been done, also i'm very much into photography..... Great photos!
Thanks Dallaz, I tried to keep it clean and simple which I feel best suites the look of the Z. I was checking out your photography by the way, I love it. I have been working hard to improve my quality and feel like I have made good progress but up until now, I have only been using the basic kit lens so I am buying a Nikkor 50mm prime to see if I can start advancing my skills a bit more.

Do you have any tips on how I could improve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Thanks for taking the time to hunt down the part # on the VLED's. I should have probably first checked your post #1. Thanks again!! Will also be ordering the license plate lamps.

Good to know on the offshoot canyon roads that are not heavy patrolled. It's a sham about Ojai as that was my all time favorite road for SoCal. I may have been mistaken on the name "DeAnza" and will look it up and let you know. It's been awhile.
Don't worry about it, sometimes things get lost in the dozens of pages of some of these review threads so I understand! I have been trying to put together an Ojai Cruise but weather and police presence have caused three cancellations so we have pretty much given up for now.

It looks incredible on Google Earth though, especially the uphill section of Maricopa Hwy!
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote