View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 07:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Romulus1
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z Sport 6MT
Romulus1 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Romulus1

I'm with ken haha I still have an old single Pioneer Premier Single Dinn Unit in my Jeep, ran my systems in both my Hyundai's starting back in 05 and then got transferred to my 95 jeep like 3 years ago, still going great.

My alpine flip out from my first Hyundai, how ever died in a year, i had them wired together so the Playstation in the glove box went to my alpine flip and the sound went from that to the pioneer and out the entire system. all in all a great system but i was disappointed with alpine at the time.

My dads Kenwood double dinn in his cayenne is a few years old and starting to have a few problems. we're replacing it with the Pioneer AVIC-X930BT. The same unit i just put in my Z about a month ago. Great head unit so far!

As far as repairing, matts right, lots of companies now a day will help out just to keep their products out there. ive had similar experiences with some other stuff. but then again, new head units are cheap enough these days. i paid 600 to the door brand new. May be worth upgrading to something new if its getting old but its all what you wanna do

Good Luck none the less
Romulus1 is offline   Reply With Quote