View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 04:11 PM   #21 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glokwork View Post
I'm thinking of buying the stillen s/c, but I have a couple questions. Is the warranty transferable after a private sale, how does it perform with the FI LTHs and would I need a different belt to work with the NST underdrive crank pulley and overdrive alternator pulley? Thanks
1) The warranty extends to the original owner.
2) We have not tested a vehicle equipped with the FI long tubes however I see no reason as to why they would have any major drawback. This blower is more than capable and could easily be spun a little faster if you did experience any significant drop in boost.
3) We do not recommend any make underdrive pulley. An underdrive pulley will do just that...underdrive your supercharger. If you do want to run lightweight pullies only O.E. sizes are recommended.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote