Thread: 5.0
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 02:03 PM   #1052 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
I'm thinking about ordering a set too.
Yeah i had to jump on the opportunity. Latemodelresto had them for 255 plus shipping. Funny that i will get Tue exhaust before the car. Lol. But yeah for the price? No brainer. From what i read and spoke to, folks are very happy with it. It's essentially louder than stock for sure, but not as loud as say roush. The roush was nice but way too "poppy" for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
so essentially you guys are buying "stock" mufflers
I guess yes then. I might do an x pipe next time. Heck even if I switch to a different axle back I can sell these. For 255 or so? Not too too hard to swallow.
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra