View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 01:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
birdmanx1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Nismo
birdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to birdmanx1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunNgun View Post
He also said the car was delivered on a truck and had 12 miles on it. But when I fired it up it had 250 miles on it. My sales receipt also says 19 miles. What the hell is going on here? Did they mix up my Z with somebody elses or something?
If what you have on the sale receipt doesn't match what you are getting, you have the right to refuse to proceed forward with the purchase.

From 19mi to 250mi that's a lot of miles being added to a car that's technically yours, hopefully you paid used price vs new price, I would. The pic is of a Nismo, you probably ordered the touring or base trim.
370Z NISMO #0462 | ClearBra | 3M tint | Head/Taillights | Dynamat | Black Roof | Tommy Kaira HB | CF Parts | Berk HFCs | FI SS | NST Pulleys | Takeda aFe | K&N | H&R Spacers | Swift Spec R | SPC F&R | Zuperman M370
Nismo Vid | Nismo Journal | Nismo Rumble
birdmanx1 is offline   Reply With Quote