View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 01:22 PM   #1144 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_sk View Post
Those wheels you have are soooo nasty - When are you doing this trade? Also, when do you want to switch wheels? Dood - maybe I'll get these other wheels from you too.....
That sculpture is awesome haha! that is a classy way to incorporate your love of cars into the wedding. I've seen some pretty interesting ways that people have tried to do it, but that's definitely the best

Thanks man. I'll do it tonight, asap. You dont even have to pay me right away. If you wanna swap them tonight just give me the money for the 18's and you can drive away with my 3pc wheels and then i'll bring you the 18's in bk this week. Give me a call, you have my number still right?

Last edited by Jeffblue; 09-26-2011 at 01:24 PM.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote